Coffee Jelly Popsicles
For the Coffee Jelly:
1. In a pot, pour 1 sachet Mr. Hat Gulaman-white, instant coffee and white sugar. Mix well. Add water to dissolve dry ingredients. Bring to a boil. Turn off heat a few seconds as soon as it starts boiling.
2. Pour mixture into a container and let it set.
3. Slice into small cubes.
For the Cream Jelly:
1. In a pot, pour 1 sachet Mr. Hat Gulaman-white. Add water to dissolve the gulaman. Add in condensed milk and all purpose cream. Mix well. Bring to boil. Pour cream jelly mixture to the popsicle molder.
2. Add in the coffee jelly cubes. Allow to set for a minimum of 3 hrs or overnight inside the refrigerator.
3. Unmold the coffee jelly popsicles. Serve and enjoy.