Fruit Salad Jelly
- 2 ½ cups water
1 pack (25g) red gulaman, unflavored.
- 1 can (300mL) condensed milk
- 1 can (370mL) evaporated milk
- 1 can (840g) Fruit cocktail
- Cherry slices
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 pack (25g) white gulaman, unflavored
1. ipagsama sa isang bowl ang water and red unflavored Mr. Hat Gulaman. Mix well until dissolved then bring to a low boil.
2. Lagyan ng evaporated milk at condensedmilk. Mix well and bring to a boil
3. Pour mixuture into 3.5oz salad cups at iwan hangang fully set.
4. Pag ito ay set na, add a spoonful of drained fruit cocktail. Top with cherry slices and set aside
5. ipagsama ang water, pineapple juice and white unflavored Mr. Hat Gulaman. Mix well until dissolved then bring to a boil.
6. Pour over prepared cups hangang matakpan ang lahat ng fruits. Set aside to cool and firm up.
Serve chilled. Enjoy!