MHG – Okinawa Milk Tea Jelly
- 1 cup Okinawa milk Tea powder
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 pack or sachet of Mr Hat Gulaman white (unflavored)
- ½ cup water
- 1 ½ cup fresh milk
- Store-bought cream cheese
- Crushed biscuits
- In a pot combine okinawa milk tea powder, sugar, Mr hat Gulaman white unflavored, water and
Fresh milk. Mix very well until the sugar, gulaman powder dissolve completely
- Turn on the heat, cook the milk tea mixture into low heat and wait to boil slightly.
- Transfer the cook mixture in a prepared pan and wait the milk tea gulaman to be set.
- Add the store-bought cream cheese on top of the milk tea gulaman mixture
- Garnish with crushed graham
- Chilled before serving.