Stir Fried Kangkong with Relish Mushroom
- 1 bunch kangkong
- 1 can @eat.relish.ph Mushroom pieces and stems
- 3 ounces tofu
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 piece onion
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground black
- Cooking oil
1. Fry the sliced tofu in medium heat and set aside.
2. Sauté garlic and onion
3. Add in 1 can @eat.relish.ph mushroom and stir fry for a couple of minutes
4. Add-in the sliced tofu and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce and ground black pepper.
6. Put-in the kangkong. Cook for 4 – 5 mins.
7. Add salt to taste
Serve and enjoy!