Kyoho Grapes Jelly
250 grams Seedless Grapes
1 sachet Mr. Hat Gulaman (Grapes Flavor)
4 cups Water
1/2 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Evaporated Milk
1/4 cup Condensed Milk
5 cups Shaved Ice
- Puree 250grams seedless grapes.
- Boil 1 sachet of Grape Flavored Mr. Hat Gulaman in 4 cups of water. Add puree grapes and ½ cup of sugar. Stir until the ingredients mixed well.
- Pour the grape jelly mixture in a container or ice molder. Let it cool for about 30 minutes. Then refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, combine 1/4cup of evaporated milk, 1/4cup of condensed milk and shaved ice in a bowl. (You can use a blender to make the shaved ice smoother.) Add more milk depends on your taste.
- Add the grape jelly. You may add grape bits.