Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Jelly
- 2 cups crushed graham
- 1 stick (113g) melted butter, unsalted
- 450g (16oz) softened cream cheese
- 150mL condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 pack (25g) Mr. Hat Gulaman Strawberry flavored
1. Haluin ang graham at butter para maprepare ang crust mixture. Maglagay ng 1tbsp nung mixture sa 3oz cupcake liners. Bake in
a preheated oven at 180C for 8 mins. I-set aside to cool.
2. Beat softened creamcheese until creamy. Mag lagay ng condesed milk, egg yolks and vanilla (beating with
3. Lagyan ng flour and salt. Beat until will mixed . Lagyan ng 2 tbsp each dun sa ginawang crust kanina.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 150C for 10-12 mins.
5. Pag lumamig na, dagdagan strawberry pie filling.
6. Prepare gulaman by dissolving sugar and strawberry flavored Mr. Hat gulaman with 3 cups water.
Bring to a boil then pour over prepared cheesecakes until fully covered. Cool completely until firm.
7. Chill before serving.